HP3000-L Archives

November 1997, Week 2

From:
Paul Meszaros <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Meszaros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 1997 10:49:26 PST
     Hmmm...I wonder if the hotel rooms in London are equipped with waste
     baskets (one of which could have been used as a repository for the
     extra soap), or plastic laundry bags, (which would have served as tony
     wrapping paper for a *Gift of Soap* to the front office manager upon
     check-out).

     BTW, this would have NEVER occurred in a California hotel...can you
     guess why? ;-)

     PM