HP3000-L Archives

November 1997, Week 1

From:
Bob Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 1997 12:51:52 -0500
     I'll cast another vote for ESPUL !!!

     And, don't forget to check out the "ASP" add-on product. It's great
     for checking $STDLIST's for errors and archiving any spool file.

     Bob Mueller
     Datascope Corp.

Subject: Re: network printing.
Author:  Lee Gunter <[log in to unmask]>  at INTERNET
Date:    11/3/97 8:40 AM

Bruce,

<plug alert>
If you're staying with a third-party solution, I'd recommend
"ESPUL/PrintPath" from RAC Consulting, Olympia, WA (www.rac.com), (360)-
357-9572.
The product is robust and features many benefits in addition to spooler
management and network printing capability.
</plug>

Lee Gunter
Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oregon / Regence HMO Oregon

mailto:[log in to unmask]
voice...503-375-4498    fax.....503-375-4401
The opinions expressed, here, are mine and mine alone, and do not
necessarily reflect those of my employer.