HP3000-L Archives

November 1997, Week 1

Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 1997 13:12:00 PST
Most of us at Robelle post to HP3000-L to provide technical input
(unless Neil Armstrong is providing the top ten reasons to have an
Adager cube).  But sometimes, we need to ...

<SHAMELESS PLUG ALERT>

Tell you about our newest product:

      Qedit for Windows

Qedit for Windows lets you edit local MPE/iX and HP-UX files from a
single MS Windows program. Qedit for Windows consists of a Windows
editing client and an MPE/iX or HP-UX editing server. The two work
together to edit your host files for you.

There are lots more details, which you can find at:

     http://www.robelle.com/products/qeditwin.html

We are offering a special introductory discount until the end of
January, 1998.  For more information and specific pricing details,
visit the Web page above or send a message to:

Qedit for Windows is now shipping.  Give our newest product a try.
We think that you will like the results.

</SHAMELESS PLUG ALERT>

Cheers,

David    <[log in to unmask]>