HP3000-L Archives

November 1997, Week 1

From:
AJCTHOMAS <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AJCTHOMAS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 1997 16:54:50 EST
I am fiddling with sending escape sequences to an LJ5N from the HP3K.  Among
other things, I want to condense print in portrait mode but can either
condense in landscape or fullsize in portrait, but not both. The LJ5 manual is
not very enlightening.  Can anyone point me to a good reference for escape
codes or tell the sequence for the above?  This follows a recent thread on
this subject.