HP3000-L Archives

October 1997, Week 4

From:
Frank Letts <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Frank Letts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 1997 20:02:34 -0700
hi, folks-
We're attempting to attach an adds terminal to our 928 via the DTC16/MX,
and I've floundered for about 45 mins.  The others decided to go home for
the night, and I will soon, but thought I'd ask here for ideas.  The
terminal communications is set for 9600 baud, no parity, 1 stop bit and
x-on/x-off flow countrol.  Nothing odd there.  We've tried straight thru
cables, cross over cables, nul modems, and two different ports on both
the direct connect pannel and the modem pannel.  Anyone see what I am
misssing?

tia,