HP3000-L Archives

October 1997, Week 3

From:
Kenny Manchester <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kenny Manchester <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 1997 14:13:12 -0500
We're looking for a System Mgr. / Analyst for our HP 3000 /MPE/iX shop.
Need to know your way around the 3k pretty well.  Prefer good humor and
friendly personality and candidate should like music and an occasional beer.

We're located in Houston, Texas (NW).

Our company is small, but it's been around a long time, it's stable and it's
a very fun place to work.  Really flexible "out of the box" work
environment.  Benefits are good and everyone shares in the prosperity of
high performance, and learns a lot too.

New guy has taken over at the top recently and things are looking pretty
good.  Only high caliber talent spends time here.

No Agents / No Headhunters please!

Email: [log in to unmask] if seriously interested.