HP3000-L Archives

October 1997, Week 2

From:
Neil Harvey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Neil Harvey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 1997 06:54:34 +0200
David

Assuming your testing on the production machine, simply copy the
database into another group (or account), and use file equations to
redirect testing. That is the least disruptive to developers (no changes
to programs between testing and production).

It is also probably the most dangerous, since unless you take care of
access restrictions, they might think they're on the test data, but are
actually on the live :)

Regards

Neil