HP3000-L Archives

October 1997, Week 2

From:
James Wilkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James Wilkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 1997 19:06:09 GMT
I want to write a command file that will telnet to a Unix server and then
run a script.  I can't figure out how, though.  I tried building a file of
commands and running Telnet with the file as stdin.  This worked until the
connection to the remote machine was made.  No input from stdin is read
again until the connection ends.

How can I automate things after that point?  Any help would be appreciated.