HP3000-L Archives

October 1997, Week 2

From:
Maintenance <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maintenance <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 1997 17:53:16 GMT
I am helping a custumer of mine who is looking for 3rd party HP
maintenance. They have offices in almost all 50 states. If you provide HP
maintenance on HP 3000, HP 9000 or HP peripherials, please provide me a
contact name and phone number. If you would like to include a short
statement on your services and or service area.

If you are an end user, any HP maintenance contacts that you have would be
greatly appreciated.

Please respond via e-mail.