HP3000-L Archives

September 1997, Week 4

From:
Lee Gunter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lee Gunter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 1997 09:25:05 -0700
Yes ... you must set up a DNS resolver file -- RESLVCNF.NET.SYS -- on each
HP 3000 system which will use DNS.   The file, RSLVSAMP.NET.SYS, is a
template file for RESLVCNF, and it contains sufficient comments to document
the proper file setup.

Lee Gunter
Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oregon / Regence HMO Oregon

mailto:[log in to unmask]
(Please note e-mail address change)

voice...503-375-4498
fax.....503-375-4401
The opinions expressed, here, are mine and mine alone, and do not
necessarily reflect those of my employer.