HP3000-L Archives

September 1997, Week 4

From:
Steve Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 1997 10:25:00 EST
Sigh...I take an afternoon off, and my boss manages generate a major thread
with his job posting!!!

In defense of Glenn:  First, he is NOT a recruiter, just the overworked MIS
director here at PPI.  Second, he is greatly restricted in what he can post in
a job ad by our HR department "SR's" (that's Silly Rules).  (Our HR manager
reads Dilbert not for laughs, but for ideas).

Glenn is happy to discuss privately his idea of competitive salary with anyone,
along with local costs of living, etc (an accountant from our Los Angeles plant
was shocked at how low housing costs are here).

By the way...Ohio is not that bad.  We had nice weather just the other day!

Steve Miller
Portion Pac, Inc