HP3000-L Archives

September 1997, Week 4

From:
Charles Anton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 1997 22:48:39 -0400
I am trying to get information about the easiest way to upload files to the
HP3000, which update MANMAN conversational mode transactions.  My biggest
problem is getting the Data in my PC spreadsheet in a single column.  Do I
have to put all the host response data in a single column in the spreadsheet
applictaion I am using?  If so is there an easy way to write a macro or tool
to put the data in a single column?  Or is there any way to adjust the column
width in the PC application?

My e-mail address is [log in to unmask]

Charles Anton