HP3000-L Archives

September 1997, Week 4

From:
John Korb <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Korb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 1997 16:06:58 -0400
About three years ago there was a patch (unofficial) to TDP that you could
enter that would prevent TDP/3000 from changing your screen dimensions (and
thereby wiping out the contents of screen memory).  I think it was for
versions A.05.03 and A.05.05.

Does anyone have the instructions for the patch?  If I remember correctly,
it was a case of replacing just two or three words with NOP.

If you have the instructions for the patch, could you email me a copy?  I'm
having to do some work on some classic systems half way around the world
and TDP keeps changing the screen dimensions and clearing screen memory - a
most annoying "feature".

Thanks!

John
John Korb                            email: [log in to unmask]
Innovative Software Solutions, Inc.

The thoughts, comments, and opinions expressed herein are mine
and do not reflect those of my employer(s), or anyone else.