HP3000-L Archives

September 1997, Week 3

From:
Neil Harvey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Neil Harvey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 1997 11:23:32 +0200
I agree with Costas. I also get the feeling that I'm jumping into the
middle of a thread, having missed the start, but all my own postings
seem to make it safely to the list.

Maybe be the problem is not with messages going TO the list, but those
that the listserver sends out to us.
I have also turned on that feature where I see my own postings -
incidentally, this can be a humbling experience, especially if I've sent
the message without the obligatory "cooling off" period that I usually
allow myself, or neglected to check spelling and grammar! :)

I guess we could check with one of the digests/collections, but I'd
rather feel secure knowing that I was getting all posts to this List.

Oh well, networks will be networks.

Regards

Neil