HP3000-L Archives

September 1997, Week 3

From:
Lynda Grimm <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 1997 08:50:24 -0400
We are currently looking to fill 5 positions forHP3000 Programmers in our
Transitional Outsourcing group at our Corporate offices in Cleveland, Ohio.
These are full-time, salaried positions with bonus and benefits.  A
relocation package is included.  Qualified candidates should have at least
3 years experience with Cobol and Powerhouse (Quiz, Quick, QTP), plus any
of the following:  Image, Suprtools, Reflections, V3000 and Transact. Also,
for one of the positions, HP9000 experience with HPUX and Oracle would be a
plus.  These are excellent career opportunities for the right persons.

Realogic, Inc. is an international advanced technology consulting firm
headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio with locations in San Francisco,
Washington DC, Atlanta, Ann Arbor, Boston and Europe. Realogic was founded
to meet the growing demand for effective information management and
technology consulting services.  Realogic's success stems from our emphasis
on providing excellent client service, demonstrating the highest levels of
technical competence and from recruiting top-notch experts in our Lines of
Business.

Interested parties can forward their resumes to Lynda Grimm at lgrimm@
realogic.com /or/ fax 216-523-5801. Please list the best time of
day/evening, and a number where, you can be reached. To contact directly,
please call (800) 523-5810 x2267.  For more information about Realogic,
Inc. please visit our website at Realogic.com

Note:  Thank you to the all of you that have been quite gracious in
allowing me to post our company openings on these rare occasions.  To
others that I may offend, my apologies.  Regarding the off-topic humor
issue, this "lurker" found it to be hilarious!