HP3000-L Archives

September 1997, Week 3

From:
Steve Donnelly <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Donnelly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 1997 14:00:52 -0400
James wrote:
> So, maybe I can make this more fun!   Please identify/post your
favorite
> FTP enhancement request...  and if it just happened to be one of those

My wishes are for additional security and auditing capability, including
these things:

1) Either anonymous logins or the ability to restrict FTP access to a
pre-defined
   list of users/accounts.

2) Detailed logging which shows who logged in via FTP, which files were
touched
   by a get or put, etc.

Thank you, Agent 007.
Steve
Steve Donnelly
Expeditors International - Corp MIS Support
tel:   206.246.3711  ext.234
email: [log in to unmask]