HP3000-L Archives

September 1997, Week 3

From:
"Murphy, Steve" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Murphy, Steve
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 1997 20:25:00 -0400
Can I print to port 2 of my HP Jetdirect External 3 port from my HP3000?
I have a JetDirect External 3 port print server.
I have port 1 set up to a Zebra Label Printer and configured with a
TCP/IP address for my HP3000.
So far everything works fine

I tried to configure port 2 with a different IP address and it changed
the IP address for the Label printer on port 1 (no more labels...)

I seem to remember seeing a way to add a parameter to NPConfig that may
help me but, I can't find anything.

Thanks
Steve Murphy
World Color - Salem