HP3000-L Archives

September 1997, Week 2

Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 1997 23:35:11 -0500
Re: (23 lines)
Stan Sieler writes:
> Ok...so it occurred to me to wonder:  how many of the above have ever
> posted to HP3000-L?

> To find the answer, I used the HP3000-L search engine at
> http://raven.utc.edu/SCRIPTS/WA.EXE?S1=hp3000-l
>
> Disclaimer: I might have searched incorrectly, and the search engine
> might be missing entries ... but curious readers are free to do their
> own searches.

Ahem :-)  [Places ruffled feathers back into place]... The archives are
decidedly *not* missing entries other than the chronological trims that
I have done to preserve space.  I know the archives run back to 1995 in
the searchable domain; older archives (back to 1990) are available on
opus.admin.utc.edu as long as UTC doesn't confiscate my old machine.
I hope to relocate the whole thing here at Xavier when the requisitioned
server arrives and I can be more lenient on the online search space.

Jeff Kell <[log in to unmask]>

PS - Just joking, Stan :-)