HP3000-L Archives

September 1997, Week 2

From:
Neil Harvey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Neil Harvey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 1997 22:22:13 +0200
Alfredo pointed out something which I for one often take for granted -
the MPE/Image relationship.

Imagine the HP3000 without it!
In fact, I'm sure that it's largely BECAUSE of Image that the HP3000 is
such a successful server.

And its close integration with MPE, the plethora of excellent 3rd-party
utilities, and the fact that vendors build their products on it's
availability, robustness, dependability and forward and backward
compatibility all combine to make the HP3000 a superb platform for
high-volume on-line real-time applications.

Neil "another good day at the coal face" Harvey