HP3000-L Archives

September 1997, Week 2

From:
Brian Duncombe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Duncombe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 1997 10:18:07 -0400
At 08:19 PM 9/10/97 P, Steve wrote:
>OK, I'll ask the stupid question. Where did this come from? It appears to
>be a private Email item between two or three people, at least one of whom
>seems to be a non-list user; how did it end up on the mailing list? Or
>did I miss some intervening item that moved the discussion from private
>electronic mail to the public forum?

It appears to be a case of never say in an email message (private or
otherwise) that which you would not feel proud of if it were published on a
billboard in Times-Square.

Brian Duncombe  [log in to unmask]  http://www.triolet.com
"Inside every large program is a small one struggling to get out."
          C. A. R. Hoare