HP3000-L Archives

September 1997, Week 2

From:
"Denys P. Beauchemin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 1997 19:35:27 -0500
Understood.

Well, please present your offer/proposal to Interex.  I have done my stint
on the conferences and I have stepped down as chairman of the conference
program.  I am no longer affiliated with Interex except that I give them
money every year for membership, booth space and advertising.

Kind regards,

Denys. . .

Denys Beauchemin
HICOMP America, Inc.
(800) 323-8863  (281) 288-7438         Fax: (281) 355-6879
[log in to unmask]                             www.hicomp.com