HP3000-L Archives

September 1997, Week 1

From:
Gary Dietz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gary Dietz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 1997 07:34:50 -0800
Tony.  Thanks for the tune.  It's interesting, though, that when I was
reading the words the tune that came to mind was the theme song from The
Beverly Hillbillies!  Seems to work fairly well with that one as well.  So,
George, if you get tired of the current tune, there's an alternative ;)

Gary Dietz
Whitman College