HP3000-L Archives

September 1997, Week 1

Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 1997 07:55:14 GMT
Hi,Colin
I am Luca Meucci from Italy.I have found the 32 bit ODBC LINKWAY from
Computer Solutions Limited.I have test the driver with Access97 and it
works very well.It's easy to install.For more information you can contact
Robin Foley this e-mail [log in to unmask] or CSL web site at
www.csllink.com.

Luca Meucci

Colin Berg <[log in to unmask]> scritto nell'articolo