HP3000-L Archives

September 1997, Week 1

From:
DAVE BABCOCK <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DAVE BABCOCK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 1997 12:55:22 -0500
What? You didn't get to go to HP World? - Even if you did, make plans to
attend the 1997 Annual MINNRUG conference at the Holiday Inn
Metrodome 9/9/97.  We have one of the best programs that we
have ever put together.  We even have George Stachnik,
Mr. HP-TV as our featured speaker.  More details can be found at
www.interex.org/~minnrug.  We are waiving the late fee and will accept
any walk-in registration - don't worry about the money - we will invoice
your company.  Does this sound desperate?   Shouldn't you support
your local rug <implied guilt>. Please forward this email/pleading/
nagging/chain letter to a friend/co-worker/email victim who is not
on the list server and try to guilt them into coming.