HP3000-L Archives

September 1997, Week 1

From:
Joe Geiser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 1997 18:46:30 -0500
On Monday, September 01, 1997 10:54 PM, stachnik
[SMTP:[log in to unmask]] wrote:
> Many thanks to all the folks who had kind words to say about
> the song
> entitled "The Ballad of MPE".  I performed it at the Chicago
> HPWorld
> conference with a chorus that included a host of luminaries
too
> numerous
> to name here.  If you were on stage with us, let's just say
> that you
> ought to be every bit as ashamed of yourself as I am!

[snipped]

Aw c'mon George...  those of us...er...oops ... THOSE people on
stage were showing their full support and allegience to the
HP3000 --- MPE FOREVER! :-)  OK - a bit off-key (OK, a LOT off
key, except for your stellar guitar playing - but embarrassed? -
not even drunk, George :-)  Hell, Orly was the only one carrying
a tune!  (OK, maybe Denys too...)

It was excellent... those who missed it, missed a one of a kind
gathering :-)

Joe "having his songsheet framed" Geiser

Joe Geiser
CSI Business Solutions, LLC
140 Bristol-Oxford Valley Road, Suite 102
Langhorne, PA 19047-3083 USA
P: +1(215)945-8100  F: +1(215) 943-8408
[log in to unmask]   www.csillc.com