HP3000-L Archives

August 1997, Week 4

From:
Gavin Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gavin Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 1997 10:55:31 -0700
Rick writes:
> For the HPWorld-less of us, could anyone provide a list of
> People at each table?  It's nice to put a face to a name....

Hmmm, ok, let's see how much trouble I can get myself into.

Apologies in advance for the misspellings, misidentifications, and the
people I really *should* have recognized.  I must mention that I am
awful at remembering names of people I've only met once or twice.

Please fill in any gaps that you can, or offer corrections...

Table 1, starting from nearest to the camera, slightly to the right of
center and going clockwise:

 1: Harry Sterling
 2: George Stachnik
 3: That mustache sure looks familiar.
 4:
 5: Looks kind of like a fuzzy Judy Fisher (these pictures aren't that great)
 6: Looks sort of like a fuzzy Ross Scroggs, but I could be wrong.
 7:
 8:
 9:
10: Denys Beauchemin

Table 2 from left to right:

1:
2:
3:

Table 3 from nearest to the camera, left of center, proceeding clockwise.

 1: Bill Lancaster
 2: David Greer
 3: <not visible>
 4: Brian Duncombe
 5:
 6:
 7:
 8:
 9:
10:

Table 4 from far left, proceeding clockwise.

1:
2: Ken "IPROF" Sletten
3: Nick Demos
4:
5: Tony Furnival
6: Glen Cole?
7: <not visible>
8:
9:

Table 5 from far left, proceeding clockwise.

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:

Table 6, from nearest the camera center, proceeding clockwise.

 1:
 2:
 3:
 4:
 5:
 6:
 7:
 8: Winston Krieger
 9:
10:

Darn, a lot of these people look familiar but names are not popping in
to my head.  Anyone else want to take a shot?

G.