HP3000-L Archives

August 1997, Week 4

From:
Wirt Atmar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 1997 13:41:13 -0400
Rick Brooks asks:

> For the HPWorld-less of us, could anyone provide a list of
>  People at each table?  It's nice to put a face to a name....

I believe I can identify about 1/3 of the people, so let me begin. If I screw
up, others can correct my identifications -- and iteratively fill in the
people that I don't know. The pictures, at least the way that I receive them,
are a little dark and blurry, so I'm not sure that I could easily recognize
my wife if she were in these pictures. Morevover, it is the nature of this
list that I have never seen nor met a fair number of people I now count as
good friends, so there are some people who I simply couldn't identify,
regardless of how clear the images might be.

With all that having been said, my identifications follow. For each
photograph, there is an open spot showing the tablecloth at a point most
close to the camera. Beginning at that closest-to-the-camera point and going
leftward (clockwise), the people seated at the various tables are:

Table 1

George Stachnik
Unknown
Unknown