HP3000-L Archives

August 1997, Week 4

Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 1997 08:48:04 -0600
We had similar problems and the solution was to use a modem at a lower
speed on both ends.  One the users side if they were using a 28.8 they
would get garbage but if they would swap out the 28.8 for a 9.6 all would
be fine.  This is a cheap solution and definitely one worth testing...

  Barry Durand      "The opinions expressed in this
  Systems Engineer II    email are not necessarily the
  Gulf South Health Plans    opinions of my employer"