HP3000-L Archives

August 1997, Week 4

From:
Mark Wilkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 1997 10:27:30 +0100
FYI.

I am trying to run a small, low volume mailing list for HP3000
Consultants/Contractors who are interested in, or are working in Europe.
The list is run "manually" - there is not enough volume to justify a
listserver. The objectives of the list are to share information on HP3000
Sites, resource requirements and rates (especially with Year2000 in
mind...).

To add your name to the list, just send me a message at

Rgds.
Mark Wilkinson.