HP3000-L Archives

August 1997, Week 3

Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 1997 17:03:06 +0000
Hi Richard,

I downloaded GNU from INTEREX, it to has a couple of bugs, (maybe the
same ones?, ioctl.h has a couple of  extra "" and the symbolic link
for /usr/local/as point to the wrong place) but once I had fixed that
the APACHE  documentation tells you where to point to /usr/local/gcc
as the compiler in the "Configuration" module the nyou just "make"
out like a bandit!.

John " I got APACHE running and I LOVE it" Skelton