HP3000-L Archives

August 1997, Week 2

From:
"Marco A. Zamora" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marco A. Zamora
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 1997 09:20:42 -0500
I'm also in the process of substituting Fantasia for something else.
I'm going for TeX, and adding Postscript to our LaserJet printers (so the
minis don't have the additional load of rasterizing the page images).
Though we've left our 3000s and are now on 9000s, this might apply on the 3000
also. Does anybody know of a port of TeX onto the 3000?

To avoid changing our existing applications, I'm toying around with the idea of
making a Fantasia->TeX preprocessor.