HP3000-L Archives

August 1997, Week 1

From:
"SIMPKINS, Terry" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
SIMPKINS, Terry
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 1997 08:30:00 +0000
Duane, sounds to me like someone (you) needs to get this customer in touch
with Harry Sterling and then report back to the list on the results of that
conversation.  Harry has been saying for the last few years how committed HP
is to the 3000.  Maybe now we can hear what he says directly to a customer.
Terry Simpkins