HP3000-L Archives

August 1997, Week 1

Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 1997 11:34:33 CDT
     Thanks for your help.  This will save many people heartache.
     While I definitely follow the logic I am having a few problems
     with the practicalities.  The specific questions I have are:

     1. How do you output to a file?  The output command seems to only
     have LP or TERM as options.

     2. How do you input from the file?  I guess you can use
     redirection but since I have not figured out the how to output I
     have not tried the input.

     Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

     Thanks,

  Barry Durand      "The opinions expressed in this
  Systems Engineer II    email are not necessarily the
  Gulf South Health Plans    opinions of my employer"