HP3000-L Archives

July 1997, Week 5

From:
Denys Beauchemin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 1997 02:21:09 -0500
Gentle HP 3000 Listers,

Well, with 4 weeks to go, we have 44 people signed up for the Wednesday
lunch at HP World.  I am going to ask that another table be added to give
us a seating capacity of 50 total.  I have kept a list of all the people
who have signed up and I must say I am impressed.  I really look forward to
seeing all these brave souls.  Since we will all have badges anyways, it
will be easy to put faces with names.  Perhaps we should ask that someone
bring a camera and take some group pictures. We can then post the resulting
photos so everyone else can get a chance to see some of their
correspondents.

I will even volunteer our web site as the repository of the pictures.  We
will try to put names under the group pictures.

Kind regards,

Denys. . .

Denys Beauchemin
Hicomp America, Inc.
[log in to unmask]        www.hicomp.com
(800) 323-8863   (281) 288-7438  fax: (281) 355-6879