HP3000-L Archives

July 1997, Week 4

From:
Brian Manley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Manley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 1997 09:42:38 -0600
A method I once used on a 9000 was to use xv to convert the file
to a postscript format then send it to the printer.  It required a shell
script of about three lines and was very easy to do.  However, I don't
know if xv will run on a 3000.

Just my two cents,
Brian

R. Brian Manley             [log in to unmask]
eXegeSys, Inc.              801-538-0222