HP3000-L Archives

July 1997, Week 4

From:
Joe Geiser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joe Geiser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 1997 14:01:14 -0400
In an attempt to gain updated information regarding current and prospective
SIGWeb members, (and to allow is to cut the demographics stuff at the
beginning of our meeting), a survey has been posted at:

http://web1.csillc.com/sigweb

(If you have trouble with this URL - use http://209.49.228.11/sigweb as DNS
is currently being updated for this new hostname)

We are asking for mostly demographic information regarding your use or
proposed use of web servers and how they will be used.  The survey should
take no longer than 5 minutes to complete.

We are asking that all SIGWeb members complete it.  If you are not a member
of SIGWeb, but are planning on attending the meeting this year, please fill
it out.  If you're not or cannot attend HPWorld this year, we are still
asking that you fill out the survey so you can be heard as well.

If you have any comments, please send them to the SIGWeb-L listserv.
Instructions have been sent over HP3000-L on how to do this already...  If
you didn't see them, please e-mail me privately.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation with this.

Best Regards,
Joe Geiser
Co-Chair, SIGWeb

----
Joe Geiser
CSI Business Solutions, LLC
140 Bristol-Oxford Valley Road, Suite 102
Langhorne, PA 19047-3083 USA
Phone: +1 (215) 945-8100  Fax: +1 (215) 943-8408
E-mail: [log in to unmask]   http://www.csillc.com
----