HP3000-L Archives

July 1997, Week 4

From:
Larry Boyd <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Larry Boyd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 1997 08:35:10 -0500
John,

You might try using the moderated-digest list that is provided.  I don't
recall the details, because I don't use either of the digest lists.
 However, I believe that Bruce Toback moderates the list and produces a
"management digest" list that has all of the problems (e.g., irrelevant
emails) removed.  You receive a single message with the "pertinent" data.

Bruce, you might want to send another message out to let everyone know the
details of your list and how to sign-up.

LB