HP3000-L Archives

July 1997, Week 3

Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 1997 08:34:49 +0000
David,
A third party queue management product may be the solution you are
looking for.  These allow for a much more refined way of addressing
priority problems.  HP has the Workload Manager, and we <<warning -
product promotion>> at Lund have Q-Xcelerator (there used to be on
called KLA-Express too).  One of these will probably prove helpful.

Jeff Kubler
Lund Performance Solutions