HP3000-L Archives

July 1997, Week 3

From:
Chris Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 1997 07:32:29 -0400
From time to time we have power failures that last longer than our small
UPS.  When power is finally restored the HP3000/947 comes up to the ISL
prompt and not finding an autoboot or autoexecute file waits for the
operator to type Start Norecovery to finish bringing up the system.  I
tried looking in the reference manuals for examples of this file, but
must be looking in the wrong place.  What should the name of this
autoexecute file be and where should it reside?

TIA,
Chris Hill
VBISD