HP3000-L Archives

July 1997, Week 2

From:
James Trudeau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James Trudeau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 1997 09:31:56 -0500
Howdy,
Many thanks to all who responded to my disc use problem.

FWIW.  We had been testing out some new software which updated
an Image database.  It's a smallish (3.7Gb, 99 sets) test base
which I had *really* squezzed down to save space.  I mean those
masters were packed like those sardines you hear about giving
some really long secondaries.  System process P11 is the XM
checkpoint process and was just getting simply hysterical about
all that migration.  Live and learn.

Again thanks.

Jim (disc basher) Trudeau