HP3000-L Archives

July 1997, Week 2

From:
Steve Donnelly <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Donnelly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 1997 12:57:24 -0400
Greetings HP3000 listers,

Our company is evaluating the MPE version of Oracle.  Are there users on
this list who are currently running Oracle on MPE that could share their
experiences and observations?  I am primarily concerned with Oracle's
performance and reliability when it is used with a fairly large database
(20 GB database and growing).

As always, your comments are appreciated.

Steve
Steve Donnelly
Expeditors International - Corp MIS Support
tel: 206.246.3711  ext.234
fax: 206.246.3197
email: [log in to unmask]