HP3000-L Archives

July 1997, Week 1

From:
Lee Gunter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 1997 16:38:49 -0700
Yeah, I remember the CapsLock thing from Reflection 1 v4.0-v5.0 ...
we're on 5.2 now, and that doesn't happen any longer - at least in our
environment.

To my way of thinking, the scroll lock (xoff??) activation upon
selecting text makes some sense.  If the system sent data during a text
movement operation, it could really screw up your display at best - at
worst, you could corrupt a file.  I've not seen this carry over to
other simultaneously active R1 connections, but I suppose it could
happen (after all, it's Windoze!).

Lee Gunter