HP3000-L Archives

June 1997, Week 5

From:
"Thomas T. Evans,III" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thomas T. Evans,III
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 1997 13:21:43 -0400
To:     <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:        Re: Question: Connecting win95 to HP over a LAN?

Having just done the same thing myself last week I can tell you that you
need to add one other thing.  You need Reflection with NS/VT.  The
TCP/IP is added in network neighborhood, properties, add protocol.
Reflection with NS/VT will then give you an immediate connection.  Email
me direct if you want more details

Tom Evans
"Opinions are like noses. Everyone has one (unless you had a bit part in
Cat Ballou). For better or worse, mine is mine alone"