HP3000-L Archives

June 1997, Week 5

Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 1997 05:32:30 GMT
In article <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]

says...

>and just a reminder the M. B. Foster ODBC has been shipping as part of
>DataExpress for 3 years and with 32 bit client support for over a year
>lots of folks are using it in production every day!!

Can I buy the ODBCLink Driver as a separate item? or must I also purchase
DataExpress?

--
Mark Landin
T. D. Williamson, Inc.

DataExpress is the handle of the Swiss Army knife ... ODBC is just a blade
and requires some of the infrastructure provided by DataExpress to give a
complete solution to the end-user data extraction problem. Extras include
the ability to do dataviews, define KSAM and MPE files and add Powerhouse
dictionaries and subfiles to your ODBC environment ... via DataExpress you
can even use ODBC to read Robelle subfiles ... all technology provided by
DataExpress.

The way DataExpress is priced the product should pay for itself in under a
year ... I will be pleased to help you show your controller how ...

Best Regards,

Birket

PS If there is something we don't do that you need just drop me a note
Birket Foster
M. B. Foster Associates .. the 1-800-ANSWERS people!
(613) 448-2333 or (613) 448-2588 (FAX)
(Thanks for your support of our 32bit DataExpress ODBCLink Driver)