HP3000-L Archives

June 1997, Week 4

From:
Jeff Kell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Kell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 1997 00:01:42 -0400
I have run across a very good "introductory" web page on searching the
Listserv archives, specifically by mail, although most of the techniques
work from the web interface as well.

The pages use [log in to unmask] as examples, but you can easily
substitute [log in to unmask] in practical use.

The page is http://www.mindspring.com/~jaredmarkw/search.htm

Some of the referenced documents in the page (e.g., LISTDB MEMO) are
missing or outdated on raven (I'll try to correct that), but you can
get current documentation from http://www.lsoft.com.

Jeff Kell <[log in to unmask]>