HP3000-L Archives

June 1997, Week 4

From:
Rich Holloway <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 1997 09:53:59 -0700
David,

I, for one, have used SUPRTOOL extensively at two corporations for the
past 5 years and have always counted on the default of SET SQUEEZE ON.
We always have concerns about disk space and like the idea of not
having files any larger than they need to be.

I would vote to not have the default changed.

Rich Holloway                   [log in to unmask]

Regence HMO Oregon