HP3000-L Archives

June 1997, Week 4

From:
SA MacLaughlin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
SA MacLaughlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 1997 09:41:46 -0300
You could use Reflection, by scheduling a job on the HP3000 that starts a session (STARTSESSION) on a PC (not in use, of course). The session logon could have an logon UDC which invokes a Reflection command file. Probably, more complicated than using FTP. Sorry, can't help you there - but if you want to pursue the above path maybe I can help.

Bing writes:
..
But if I use reflection to transfer this file, all those French characters transferred correctly. But I don't want to use reflection to do it because reflection transfer cannot write into a MPE job. That file changes everyday. I don't want to do this transfer manually every day.