HP3000-L Archives

June 1997, Week 3

Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 1997 17:19:34 CDT
Hi, folks.

I suppose that if you are still reading it, that you might be interested
in this new tangent for the latest thread-that-will-not-die.  ;)

On Fri, 20 Jun 1997 13:23:38 -0500, James Trudeau wrote:
|> The problem deals with time.  One would need to measure the time
|> back to the Big Bang and use that as day one.  Or two, or 42.  It's
|> all relative.  I recommend the book A Breif History of Time by Steven
|> Hawking.

Ditto.  :)

|>           Matter of fact maybe we can get a team together and
|> set up a teleconference with Dr. Hawking.

|Well, if someone can come up with his e-mail addr I will initiate
|negotiations.

A quick search of Alta-Vista yields Dr. Hawking's home page:

   http://www.damtp.cam.ac.uk/user/hawking/home.html

It does not contain an email address for him, which does not surprise me.
Interesting, all the same....
--
Jeff Woods
[log in to unmask] at Unison Software

"Any technology, sufficiently advanced, is indistinguishable from magic."
      --  Arthur C. Clarke