HP3000-L Archives

June 1997, Week 2

Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 1997 12:58:22 PST8
Recently someone had inquired if there was a way to automatically change
dataset capacities using Adager (emulate the functionality available in
DBG).  We also had the same requirement and I just finished developing a
command file which, using CI commands and Adager, allows one to 'configure'
the desired capacity thresholds for each dataset and also to generate and
submit a batch job to perform the capacity change.

I'm not posting the command file here, in the interest of conserving band
width, but if anyone is interested I'll make it available.

Regards

Paul H. Christidis
(310) 513-5808