HP3000-L Archives

May 1997, Week 5

Date:
Sat, 31 May 1997 15:05:22 -0400
Hi everyone - a lurker here being pushed (rather reluctantly) into the
limelight - please be gentle! (Thanks a lot, Joe!)

I work in a multiplatorm MPE/UNIX environment with a mishmash of OS's from
MPE V to 10.02 - my question is - how can I get my 10.XX boxes to communicate
with MPE/iX? I used to use VT3K to remote from UNIX to MPE, but a search of
the web shows nothing that I can use for the new UNIX OS. HELP!!!!!  Please
remember, I am not a UNIX person, just a poor lil' old southern MPE gal, so
speak english to me!

TIA

Lisa Leidig
Information Systems Consultant